Hi guys…. I know, I know…. Crucify me if you must but I apologize…
Consistency is key to any great thing and I have been anything but consistent… Désolé mes ami(e)s… S’il te plaît.
I have just had alot going on, the good, the bad and the ugly…,but I thank God.
Sooooooooo!!! I wanted to come by.. Let you know I’m doing okay, and drop some few points life has been teaching me…. Hoping it comes in handy.
1. Hard work doesn’t kill…. Chores and responsibilities that make us roll our eyes and wanna just lie down instead, doesn’t change our skin color or reduce our height and swag..
Growing up I despised washing the toilet and I was so irritated by fish that I cried when my mum made me cut it up and clean it up… . At some point I realized that yes I hate fish, and yes I’m irritated but doing it and getting it done might only irritate for a few minutes.. Maybe hours but it doesn’t make me any less .
2. CONSISTENCY IS KEY: I asked my pastor some months ago in a Bible study class… Is consistency a spirit, is it a character?, how does one acquire it? He said consistency is starting at your pace, not looking at others and what they are doing, consistency comes from doing within your reach and then growing up from there.
He said ” if you jump up, you’ll come down but if you grow up, you’ll stay up.
3. IMPULSIVE BUYING IS A NO AND HAS TO GO : there is an 80% probability that you will not use whatever you impulsively buy, so whenever the need to impulsively buy comes up, do this quick brain question :
- Do I really need this item ?
- Is there something more important I might need the money for?
- Can I live happily without this item?
If your answers are No, Yes, Yes…. Just keep walking, don’t stop😊😊 it’s a trap!!
Yeah guys, we keep learning everyday and it’s paramount that we share our knowledge and inspire or encourage as many as possible…
Thank you for dropping by…
Please like, share, comment and follow to get notifications 😘😘